top of page
Port Coquitlam Real Estate
Shaheen committed to helping residents and newcomers alike find their dream home in Port Coquitlam. Whether it's a condo, townhouse, single family home, or investment property, you can depend on Shaheen to make your real estate experience as smooth and stress-free as possible.
(778) 987 - 2441
My mission is to connect people while insuring you conserve your three most important resources in life; money, time, and energy.
My Commitments To You
1. I will always provide you with the expert advice and consulting so that you're able to make the best decision for yourself and your family.
2. I will always be 100% forthcoming about the price of your home, its condition, and what it will take to get it sold.
3. I will aways give you the truth regardless of the situation.
4. I will always do what is right for your best interest.
5. I will fight to ensure you get the most for you home in the right amount of time.
6. I will always use the most effective strategies to market your home.
7. I will always communicate with you pro-actively.
8. I will always return your phone calls, e-mails, and text messages with urgency.
9. I will pro-actively spend every day aggressively searching for qualified buyers for your home.
10. I will never lock you down to a long-term contract.
Easy Exit Agreement
Unlike most other agents, we don't lock you down to any long-term contacts. We believe that we need to earn your business everyday that we are working for you. If ever you are unhappy with our services, just let us know, and we can shake hands and be on our separate ways.
Smart Seller Program
We believe our clients should be as educated as we are when it comes to real estate. We won't just sell your home; we'll walk you through every step of the way and explain exactly how the process works in real time. We always make ourselves available for questions.
The Listing Process
Sign the Listing Agreement and Complete the Paperwork
Install lockbox with spare Key
Order Yard Sign
Coordinate and Pre-Qualify All Showings
Schedule and Coordinate Professional Photographer
Update you every week with feedback from buyers agents
Present Offers to you
Offer consultation and Negotiate all Offers
Review the Final Numbers before closing
Coordinate and Schedule Closing Date
Coordinate with the Title Company, Lender, Inspector, and Appraiser
Buyer's Final Walk Through
Our Marketing Plan
For Sale Signs
At our own expense, we will hire a professional photographer to take photos of your home.
Not all clients want for sale signs on their house, and we can respect that. But if possible, we intend to purchase a sign to place at the front of your home at our own expense!
These are some of the websites we use to provide our customers the best possible exposure.
We let our clients use their discission on whether or not use Open Houses as a marketing Tool.
Flexible Commission Program
The Buyer is represented by an agent as, I represent you during the transaction.
I find the Buyer, which negotiates on their own behalf, as I represent you during the transaction.
You find the buyer, but I represent you during the transaction.
You find the buyer, and both parties carry out the transaction un-represented.
7% of first $100k, and 3.5% of remainder of Sales Price
3.745% of first $100k, and 2.3375% of remainder of Sales Price
1% of Total Sales Price
Of that amount, the buyers agent will be commissioned 3.255% on the first $100k, and 1.1625% on the balance.
bottom of page